Monday, 20 June 2011

Prep Junior Sports Day June 14 2011

Prep Junior Sports Day  June 14 2011

The annual Prep Sports Day was held on Tuesday 14th June during the afternoon. It was a glorious day and the Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 girls did themselves proud.

All races were well contested and there were some very close calls.

4AA were overall winners of the Year 3&4 event and 5CS in the Year 5&6 event This is the first time in history that a Year 5 class has beaten the Year 6’s - an amazing achievement. Well done, 5CS!





Here are some Year 3 and Year 4 quotations:

Hannah: “Sports Day was fun and everybody was very supportive to me. They cheered for me even though I didn’t win anything. They were still saying, “Well done!”.

Nadia: “Sports Day was my first Junior one and it was by far my favourite. I enjoyed screaming and cheering for my friends.”

Naina: “I fell off the space hopper lots of times; it was so funny and everybody made me confident to get up and carry on.”